Here is a list of CFA exam FAQ I got from fellow readers. If you have a question that you cannot find an answer to, drop us a note and we’ll do our best to respond as soon as we can.
1. Is the CFA Exam worth it
2. Can I make it?
- 10-year pass rate trends and what to learn from the stats
- How difficult compared to other exams
3. Cost (and how to save cost)
4. Salary Potential
CFA Exam Process
1. Registration and requirements
- Becoming a CFA: The Beginner’s Guide
- Step by step guide on registration process
- What to consider when taking the December Level 1 exam
2. CFA exam format
3. CFA exam FAQ: when, where, how
- Schedule, important dates and deadline
- Where can I take the CFA exam?
- How is the exam graded?
- CFA approved calculators: my recommendations
Curriculum and Study Strategies
1. By level
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
2. By topic area
- Quantitative Methods
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio Management
CMA Exam Preparation
1. Review courses
2. General tips
- Should I read the book in order?
- Does the topic area weighting affect my study strategies?
- CFA mock exam guide
- CFA Level 2 (and 3) item set tips
- CFA level 3 essay tips
3. Setbacks (and what to do)
- Should I reschedule? How to do it?
- I failed the exam. Can you help me?
- CFA exam bloggers: follow the journeys of my readers
- CFA exam success stories!
- Do you have any good exam motivational quotes?
- Do you have other goodies to cheer me up?
1. What to expect after the exam
- All you need to know on CFA exam results (and interpretation)
- How to fulfill the CFA CPE requirements?
- How to verify your status using CFA charterholder lookup
2. Other Designations
Top 10 Countries Spotlight
How to become CFA in…
Ready for More Information?
To learn about how to study and pass the CFA exam in the most efficient manner, check out our e-course for CFA Level 1, which is completely free. You can learn about the e-course here or sign up directly below:
Join us if you want to get tips on how to plan,
study and pass your CFA exam… on your first attempt!